Canon Arizona 6160 XTS Driver Download
Canon Arizona 6160 XTS Driver Download – Arizona 6160 XTS is a high volume flat surface that is easy to use, Arizona 6160 Series produces endless prints that are very cost-effective and establish new guidelines for print quality, application adaptability, and consistent quality.
Copy, print, print, scan, monitor, and electronically adjust the dark and white or shade configuration files for special and realistic expression settings with the layout of our advertising elements with large printers, plotters, copiers, complete equipment, and programming. Print jobs and report executive responses to your large company plotter application.
The Océ Arizona 6160 series printer uses a flatbed structure designed to create higher volumes that can be adjusted to print high-quality projects on inflexible media. This new step for Océ Arizona series printers is designed to make prints on media that are efficient, bulkier, and inflexible.
Basically, the Océ Arizona 6100 series printer is an innovation disruption: a UV flatbed printer that can be processed that gives unusual image quality and takes the benefits of artwork to the next level. Use them to enter new administration by printing photo-quality images in almost all media. Start a job that you can always imagine with a low-quality print structure. The Océ Arizona series printer offers unlimited possibilities for increasing revenue from presentation illustrations.
Finally, simple enough because it also includes a camera structure for dimensional characterization to ensure a faster printhead layout during installation, but in addition to the time layout above the entire table contribution, an increase in fivefold for falling positions relative to other parts of Arizona.
Arizona 6160 XTS Frequetly Asked Questions
How productive is Canon Arizona 6160 XTS?
It has production potential in excess of 30,000m2 per year.
How much does Canon Arizona 6160 XTS cost?
The cost is approximately £300,000 to £330,000
What is the print resolution of Canon Arizona 6160 XTS?
Canon Arizona 6160 XTS could print up to max sheet size 2.5 x 3.05m
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon Arizona 6160 XTS Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com