Table of Contents
Canon ColorWave 900 Driver Download
Canon ColorWave 900 Driver Download – ColorWave 900 is a device with an information limit of 1200 meters, a raw speed of 1000 m2 per hour, and an incredible work process. The ColorWave 900 offers tremendous possibilities for creating remarkable configuration shading.
The fast Océ ColorWave 900 banner printer bridges the gap between advanced inkjet innovation and traditional printing innovation. This wide configuration banner printer offers an advanced workflow that allows you to increase efficiency, reduce operating costs, and improve adaptability for variable information and short to medium-sized print jobs.
The ColorWave 900 offers exceptional print speeds when customers want ever-faster turnaround times. The frame can print 18 square meters at any time, regardless of the multifaceted image, ink inclusion, or the type of medium. It does this by placing five printheads to cover the total width of 106 cm (42 inches) in a single pass, processing more than 3 billion drops of ink per second. This results in a raw speed of 1000 m² per hour and an unmatched build capacity of approximately 430 A0 prints per hour.
The Océ ColorWave 900 banner printer has a gross print speed of over 12,000 square feet per hour and can print a print length equivalent to the height of New York’s Freedom Tower in just 30 minutes. With 3.4 billion drops of 1.2 picolitre ink per second, the enormous setup press can achieve goals of 1600 x 1600 dpi. 13,650 square feet (up to 650 feet for each roll). The yield is cut and transported – dry and ready for use – in a high-limit stacker, which has a double transport plate for simultaneous printing and emptying, to further increase uptime and increase efficiency.
ColorWave 900 FAQs
What is the max printable length of ColorWave 900 ?
The max printable length of ColorWave 900 is up to 30 meters (Print length x width: 98' x 42")
What is the print speed of ColorWave 900 ?
The prints speed of ColorWave 900 is 1,000 sqm per hour raw speed or 12"/second
What is the print Resolution of ColorWave 900 ?
It can print in resolutions of 1,600 x 1,600 dpi.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon ColorWave 900 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com