Table of Contents
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver Download – I-SENSYS LBP6030 is a reasonable, space-sparing mono laser printer intended for individual or little office utilization. Peaceful, solid, and profound vitality is effective with low power utilization it conveys quick, superb prints.
The features of the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Printer
- Affordable mono laser printer – ideal for a small or home office
- Stylish, space-saving design to enhance any desktop
- Enjoy class-leading energy efficiency
- Fast, high-quality monoprints at 18 pages per minute
- No waiting for prints with Quick First Print
I-Sensy LBP6030 printer uses Canon’s On-Demand Fixing Technology
i-SENSYS LBP6030 consume less energy
The maximum power consumption of this laser printer is 840 watts, while the average consumption when in use or when operating is 320 watts
Provide faster warm-up time
When in a stand-by position at 1.8 watts and when in sleep, the electricity consumption is only 0.8 watts.
The Canon I-Sensy LBP6030 is intended to fit and serenely fit in a work area, a quick and minimized, moderate mono laser printer impeccably suited for little office utilization. Its smooth, space-sparing plan with measurements incorporates a retractable paper plate in front of just 364 x 249 x 198 mm (W x D x H).
The Canon I-SENSYS LBP6030 comes when you require it as a result of Canon’s Quick First-Print advancement so it can ensure lively recovery from rest mode when it will be used. The First Print Out Time (FPOT) incorporates that selective takes around 7.8 seconds and has a specialist laser print speed of up to 18 ppm so it doesn’t require long speculation to sit tight for the printout.
The I-SENSYS LBP6030 springs into the activity the minute you require it because of Canon’s Quick First-Print advances, which guarantee brisk recuperation from rest mode. With a First Print Out Time (FPOT) of only 7.8 seconds and expert laser print rates of 18 ppm, there’s no holding up for your prints – so you can rapidly return to what’s imperative.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com