Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver Download – If you need a printer with the print speed of a laser printer, but you also need not only black and white but also color printing, the Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C is the perfect printer for you.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP701C is an advanced color laser printer that is always ready to meet all your printing needs.
This printer is best suited for use at home or in a small office. This laser printer can print at speeds up to 16-17 ppm for black and white documents, for color documents the speed is about 4 ppm with a print resolution of about 600 x 600 dpi.
The first print time of this printer is approximately 13-24 seconds, while the warm-up time of this printer from sleep mode is approximately 10 seconds. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages with a recommended print volume of 100 to 500 pages per month.
This printer uses the CAPT 3.0 operating mode. Using power:
- Canon Advanced Print Technology (CAPT)
- Highly intelligent compression architecture (Hi-ScoA)
This printer can process image data faster than regular printers. Hi-ScoA compresses print data to the smallest size for the fast computer to printer transfer with CAPT. The result is excellent print speeds without the need for an expensive printer memory upgrade. The Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C input tray holds up to 150 sheets of paper, while the output tray holds up to 50 sheets face down.
Paper sizes that this printer can handle include A4 / B5 / A5 / Letter / Legal (215.9 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in). On the control panel, this printer has 6 LED lights and a button. The Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C contains an energy-efficient laser printer. The maximum power consumption of this printer is approximately 868 Watts in use and 7 Watts in sleep mode. To improve energy savings, the ImageCLASS LBP7018C uses minimal power, up to 1.1 watts in sleep mode for better energy efficiency, and is the best environmentally friendly printer for everyday use.
This printer can be connected to your computer via a high-speed USB 2.0 connection.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com