Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver Download – I-SENSYS MF211 is a fast and efficient 3-in-1 monochrome laser printer that offers printing, copying and scanning functions in one convenient compact device. Easy to use as it has a tiled control panel and one-touch casting buttons.
Slim and compact, this slim and compact monochrome high-speed laser printer is slim and compact and combines printing, copying and scanning functions in a single device that saves space. Guaranteed professional print quality and ease of use, it is the ideal desktop solution for a small office or home office.
With fast A4 monochrome laser printing and copying speeds of 23 pages per minute, as well as the first fast print from sleep mode, you won’t have to wait long to delete documents.
The combination of print quality with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and Canon EF toner produces professional prints and copies with sharp text and smooth graphics. The improved color scanning captures up to 9600 x 9600 dpi per detail.
Quick and easy to use
The i-SENSYS MF211 is quick and easy to use and has a versatile tiled display field with a 5-line LCD display that shows the information you need at a glance. The panels can be arranged or mounted vertically, depending on how they work. Efficient scanning and copying of workflows is easy with a quick set button at the touch of a button. This makes it easy to send scans to a file or to save paper by copying multiple images onto a single sheet of paper.
Canon's on-demand repair technology guarantees virtually no heating time and helps reduce power consumption without compromising performance. With an excellent CCE rating, this device consumes just 1.6 watts in standby mode.
This MFP is quiet in standby mode. When you work in quiet environments, Silent Mode ensures that the pressure is quieter, so you can work without disturbing others.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com