Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver Download – The i-SENSYS MF4550d offers a mono machine with four functions and a very sleek design for the home or small office. The machine has a textured gray top and sides with a glossy black concave facade that is somewhat reminiscent of the La Défense building in Paris. The 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) extends from the left side of the top cover and becomes the input tray.
The control panel extends almost horizontally from the front of the machine. It is well designed, with a five-line backlit LCD display to the left of a circular navigation ring and long, illuminated mode buttons for copy, fax, and scan. On the right side is a numeric keypad for dialing fax numbers and job buttons for starting and stopping copies and scans. On the far left are the fax and other controls, as well as four speed-dial buttons.
Below the control panel is a small balcony with a retractable and folding extension. This is the output tray, even though it is above the main paper tray. The paper tray has a convenient flap that folds up when the printer’s front cover is closed but still protects against dust and spills when the paper is loaded. There is a single-sheet multipurpose feeder that uses the top of the compartment cover as a pressure plate.
On the back are USB and telephone connections and one for a network boiler cable. USB is the only data connection on the Canon i-SENSYS MF4450, although the MF4580dn also has a network connection.
Superior image quality
An enhanced print resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi delivers professional laser output for all your work, with sharp text and fine graphics. Impress customers, colleagues and friends by printing professional looking double-sided documents
Save time and energy
With an output speed of 25 ppm and a Fast First Copy Out Time of less than 9 seconds, prints and copies are delivered the moment you need them. With quick recovery from sleep mode, thanks to Quick First-Print technologies
Versatile colour scanning
Scanning colour documents and photos is easy and highly versatile using a resolution as high as 9600 x 9600 dpi. Files can be scanned directly to email, or searchable PDF using the MF Toolbox, enabling them to be quickly retrieved in the future.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com