Canon imagePRESS Server B4100 Driver Download
Canon imagePRESS Server B4100 Driver Download – imagePRESS Server A1100 os an imagePRESS Controllers. This item is upheld by an organization of Canon-endorsed retailers. Authorized Canon Resellers offer great assistance and are upheld by guaranteed Canon experts who use certified Canon parts. Contact your approved Canon seller for all your administration requirements.
This driver permits applications to speak with your worker and print archives. This driver has default settings for most applications and printers and permits you to effectively change the settings or set explicit highlights. All in all, changing the driver print choices changes the worldwide settings that apply to all positions printed utilizing the chose printer, anyway these might be superseded by specific applications.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.