Table of Contents
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Driver Download
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Driver Download – With the imagePROGRAF TM-200, get impressive prints with this advanced inkjet LFP. Precision meets increased performance and productivity with the PROGRAF TM-200 and TM-205 images. The core technology delivers incredibly sharp lines and colors, while 60% noise reduction and streamlined design make it perfect for small offices.
The TM-200 redefines the capabilities of large format printers.
The TM-200 printer is ideal for printing technical documents, CAD drawings and GIS maps, as well as posters, signs, and screens with Canon’s LUCIA TD waterproof pigment ink. Manufactured using technology developed by Canon, the TM-200 features a 5-color LUCIA TD pigment ink, a PF-06 print head, an L-COA PRO image processor, equipped with a clear and intuitive control panel and is nearly 60% quieter than the previous model. – More creative workflow software included.
The latest created and different from the previous version is Free Layout Plus, a printing utility that can make it easy for users to arrange tiles and create custom layouts before printing. Then there’s Direct Print & Share, Canon’s cloud portal software, along with Canon’s poster creation software, PosterArtist Lite, which is great for users like the architecture, engineering industry. and construction and office environments.
TM-200 Kit is equipped with a new set of 5-color TD pigment ink. This ink is crafted for smooth lines and sharp text. Combining this pigment ink with water-resistant media will make it easier for you to print images that can withstand all room conditions, especially outdoor workplaces such as construction sites. Available in 130ml or 300ml ink tanks. 490 ml standard shipping ink with the TM-200.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com