Canon ir2525i Drivers Download
Canon ir2525i Drivers Download – Canon ImageRunner 2525i Office Photocopier is a small medium-sized machine with inexpensive black and white output, up to 25 pages per minute/copy, advanced color scanning, and digital transmission.
With a leading touch screen, which is very energy efficient, this device saves time and budget. The advantages of the Canon ImageRunner 2525i Office black and white printer include being very flexible and can be used to print, copy, scan, send faxes, and for optional speeds up to 25 pages per minute. The Canon ImageRunner 2525i Office, black and white printer, and copier have a paper capacity of up to 2,300 blades.
Using a leading touch screen, this printer has many configuration options. UniFLOW services and electronic services are also available. Daily targets for black and white printing can be met up to 25 pages per minute and ensures a high sleep response. A multipurpose printer (MFP) with a combined paper capacity of up to 2,300 sheets is ideal for large and small workgroups with high volumes.
This Canon ImageRunner 2525i Black Office and White Printer Copier have a large touch screen with an intuitive menu that makes the ImageRUNNER 2500 cycle easy to use and saves users time and effort. By sending colors, customers can quickly and productively inspect colors for various purposes.
In addition, this device offers simple filtering, especially on USB storage devices. Cost control for offices and Canon ImageRunner 2525i black and white photocopies at UniFLOW, like Canon’s management, make costs more visible so you can monitor and load certain print jobs.
Canon’s electronic maintenance models can extend work time through remote sensing, mechanical measurements, and consumables management to reduce regular downtime.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.