Table of Contents
Canon LBP351x Driver Download
Canon LBP351x Driver Download – Canon I-SENSYS LBP351x is additionally frequently alluded to as Canon LBP351x printer which is a high-limit printing gadget that is perfect for use in work environments that require adaptable highly contrasting laser printers to center around efficiency.
The features of Canon LBP351x Printer:
- Simple to manage as part of your network
- Optional secure printing and storage
- Easy double-sided printing to save costs and reduce waste
- Rapid printing : 55ppm (A4), 59ppm (A5, Landscape)
- Suitable for all environments thanks to a small footprint
- Print from smartphones and tablets with support for mobile printing
- Efficient to run, using high-capacity Canon toner cartridges
With high contrast printing speeds up to 55ppm furnished with adaptable arrangement alternatives, the Canon LBP351x is perfect for use in occupied workplaces and requires solid and flexible printer gadgets. There are up to four paper tape alternatives that can be included with a high-limit paper deck that can stack a lot of paper, making it a profoundly configurable and exceedingly beneficial printer.
There are a few amounts containing paper on feeder from Canon LBP351x feeder as PF-B1 which can stack up to 500 sheet x 4 feeder claimed. There is additionally A5 Cassette C-A1 (can oblige up to 450 sheets of paper), Custom Media Cassette CM-A1 (to hold up to 450 sheets of paper), Paper Deck Unit PD-G1 (to hold 1,500 sheets of paper) and furthermore Envelope Feeder EF – A1 (which can hold 75 sheets of paper). To be profitable, you require a high-limit printer, with the goal that’s the reason LBP351x has a standard paper stacking limit of 600 sheets and can be extended to 3,600 pages by including a portion of the previously mentioned feeders. This vast limit comes in plan with a little bundle.
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can changes the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.