Table of Contents
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver Download – The MAXIFY iB4040 is a small, high-speed office printer equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, enabling mobile and cloud printing. With double-sided printing and high-capacity ink tanks for high-quality, highly efficient business documents.
You can easily scan documents and send them to one or more destinations at once. Scan your paper documents and send them to a shared folder for easy access and data management.
With the Canon all-in-one toner cartridge design, you can work with ease and with minimal maintenance. A selection of high-capacity Cartridges 045H is available for customers with high volume jobs, allowing you to further reduce the frequency of replacing cartridges.
Equipped with built-in Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity providing seamless network integration, it’s easy to share printing resources and manage demanding workloads.
This MAXIFY type of printer provides high quality, color printing, and professional productivity. From single printers to all-in-one printers with copy, scan and fax functions, the MAXIFY range offers high efficiency and a variety of connectivity options, including printing from mobile devices. cloud service
High-speed Printing for all works
Improve your productivity with this powerful high-speed printer, designed for all types of high-volume jobs with a high monthly print volume of between 250 and 1,500 pages. plus Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and professional print quality
It can print up to 2,500 commercial pages and 1,500 such A4 books, because they have an XL package. Individual ink ensures that the harvests work smoothly with low waste. 4 color packs in all ink to replace some of the cheaper results.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com