Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA E474 Driver Download
Take care of all your scanning, copying, and printing prerequisites when you bring this Canon Pixma E470 MFP with Wi-Fi into your home or business environment. This versatile printer is equipped with Wi-Fi uptime so you can print from an active Wi-Fi gadget without having to get up from the couch.
The printer is equipped with a flatbed scanner and works with Mac OS X v10.8.5 or higher, such as the OS variants of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Print, scan, and perform printing activities easily, without connecting it to PC via USB.
The Benefits of PIXMA E474
Print, scan and copy at home with ease
With wireless technology, the Canon PIXMA E474 all-in-one is versatile to print, scan, and copy documents quickly and easily. Designed for all your daily printing needs, from documents with lots of text to color photos, this Wi-Fi MFP features a compact, user-friendly design.
Print from your smartphone, tablet or camera
Already supports Google Cloud Print and the Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android allows printing from mobile devices. You can also print wirelessly from a WLAN PictBridge-enabled camera, while the Access Point mode allows mobile users to connect to the printer even without a Wi-Fi network.
Mobile and cloud printing
With the PIXMA Cloud Link feature, accessible via the Canon PRINT app, you can now print from popular social networks and cloud services, including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and many more.
Reduce printing costs
Very economical, the Canon PIXMA E474 does not require a large fee to run it. Spend more time between replacing ink with high-capacity, cost-effective ink cartridges from Canon, helping you reduce costs and high print quality.
Print quality is exceptional
Super quality prints give clean text, beautiful photos. The Canon PIXMA E474 FINE Cartridge System uses vibrant dye ink and pigment black ink and produces sharp document text and high-quality images in color and monochrome.
Square paper backing
Printing square photos is now possible with support for Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II 13 x 13 cm (5 "x 5") media, as well as standard support for A4, A5, B5, envelope and letter sizes
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
Please follow the following procedure
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA E474 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com