Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download – The PIXMA G series offers ultra-modern contours. The advanced ink tanks are easy to upgrade, so you can easily track the ink levels and ensure you can keep printing without stopping due to ink shortages.
For the best performance, Canon offers the Canon PIXMA G1400 as the right choice for the G series. This printer is made as a printer that can perform many functions. Of course, it’s not difficult to find other printers with the same settings.
However, the printer managed to attract the attention of Canon customers because of its lightweight features and useful for work, especially at home. Printer functionality isn’t about printing, it’s about scanning and copying. This simple printer has several functions including the ability to create a creative impression.
Easy to refill tank keep track of the ink levels
The PIXMA G-Series is superbly designed and our front ink tanks are easy to refill. This makes it easy to keep track of the ink levels and ensures you won’t be surprised. Our compact and elegant design allows seamless integration into your home/office environment.
What’s more, the Canon G1400 enriches the way you get many productive results. With great speed and results, the printer is always ready to demonstrate that being productive isn’t difficult. The printer also has software that can be used to get an idea of the ideal result. For example, if you want to take creative photos, My Image Garden, installed as software on the printer, will help you make changes and make them look great.
With this charming design. brings you all the amazing benefits of the PIXMA G Collection, plus a dedicated, easy-to-use, high-yield printer that produces high-quality prints. We designed the PIXMA G series with style. Ink tanks are easy to replace, making it easy to track ink levels so you don’t neglect. Our portable and optimized style allows for a complete and harmonious blend right into your home/office setting
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com