Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma G2400 is perfect for use in small business and residential environments, as well as in-home offices. This can be for anyone who wants to print photos or archive achievements. Many printers come in handy that let you create valuable and stunning images for your digital photos, at home in an efficient armored car or at work.
Perfect for homes, offices, and small businesses, perfect for all users who need to print documents and photos. Our multi-function machines deliver consistent color per page: 7,000 pages. Black: 6000 pages, which means you can save a lot of money on low printing prices.
Improve the quality of your printouts with a black palette and a high-quality color palette for razor-sharp text and beautiful graphics. You can also print a borderless 4×6 inch image in 60 seconds.
The PIXMA G series was designed with the original design in mind. Refilling ink cartridges in front of us is very easy, so you can easily track the ink levels to make sure you are not at all surprised. Our sleek and elegant design allows integration into any environment/office.
Canon has made every effort to ensure that your printing system remains high quality through high-quality printing and TEKNIK makes sure no air enters the ink pipe system.
Canon believes that everyone should be able to make great-looking prints with ease. By adding the “My Image Garden” software, you can easily organize, sort, and edit your photos so that you get the look you want.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com