Canon Pixma G6070 Driver Download
Canon Pixma G6070 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA G6070 is a wireless printer with Refillable Ink Tank. This printer is designed for high volume printing at low running cost. This elite remote printer joins stunning minimization and a wide scope of printing alternatives for the total home and little office printing experience.
The feature of Canon Pixma G6070
Print, Scan, Copy
ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 13.0 ipm black / 6.8 ipm colour
Hi-speed USB 2.0, Wireless, Wired LAN, Wireless/Wired LAN PictBridge, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless
Recommended monthly print volume: 150 to 1,500 pages
With high page yield ink contains to 8,300 pages (B/W) and 7,700 pages (shading), users can appreciate printing and never need to ponder ink costs.
Ink bottles are genuinely spill-safe, with an exceptional tip-and-container plan. Ink filling stops consequently when the air bring forth of the tank contacts the liquid level.
Print from cell phones, versatile tablets and PCs with free-for-download applications like the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY, and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.