Canon PIXMA GM2040 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA GM2040 Drivers Download – Canon PIXMA GM2040 is a High-yield highly contrasting ink tank printing with a minimal effort for every page. Accomplish savvy printing at high volumes. Top off effortlessly utilizing the no-crush, sans mess restrains and advantage from significant returns of to 18,000 dark pages from 3 dark ink bottles for smooth creation, positive quality and a minimal effort for each page.
The best features of Canon PIXMA GM2040
Print with less interferences with the huge 350-sheet plain paper limit, split between the 250-sheet front tape and 100-sheet back feed, and spare paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Print remotely and from well known mists, for example, GoogleDrive and Dropbox by means of the Canon PRINT application (iOS and Android) for simple control. For rapid nearby associations, use the Ethernet connect.
Appreciate exceptional returns of up to 18,000 pages from 3 dark ink bottles* and a minimal effort for every page from the refillable ink tank. Top up with moderate, without mess ink bottles.
Remain proficient with sharp archive content from the color dark ink and keep up efficiency with quick print paces of up to 13 ipm mono.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.