Canon PIXMA GM4040 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA GM4040 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA GM4040 is a mono-refillable ink tank multifunction printer with ADF and Ethernet.
Most importantly, you can enjoy excellent yields of up to 18,000 pages from 3 black ink bottles and a low cost per page with the refillable ink tank. Fill ink bottles without pressure or dirt.
Moreover, the Canon Pixma G6050 integrates its four large ink tanks into a surprisingly compact design. There is clearly a design advantage to getting rid of bulky plastic ink cartridges as there is room inside for a fairly deep 250-sheet main paper tray. You can load an additional 100 sheets in the rear tray. This is where the photo paper and envelopes should be stored.
Hence, the Canon Pixma G6050 packs four ink tanks into a surprisingly compact three-in-one device and packs six generous ink bottles in the package. This is enough to print 18,000 pages in black and white and 7,700 in color. It offers enough space for 350 sheets of paper and is easily accessible via USB cable or WLAN with an intuitive smartphone app for cloud printing and scanning. In short, it is well specified for use in a small office that needs to produce a lot of documents and photos.
Continue with automatic two-sided printing and a large capacity of 350 sheets of plain paper via a bi-directional feeder, and expand scanning and copying with a 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
Connect to Wireless Connect and print, scan, copy, check ink levels, and perform maintenance from the Canon PRINT app. Use the Ethernet connection for fast local connections.
However, it’s not as fast as a laser, but with the generous amount of ink in the box, this rock-solid inkjet can also produce crisp text documents at a cheaper price and make a fist decent with pictures.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA GM4040 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com