Canon PIXMA iP7270 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP7270 Driver Download – Canon Pixma iP7270 is one of the recommended printers for those of you who don’t want to have trouble printing. This inkjet printer is equipped with a Wi-Fi function, so you can print from many devices at the same time without cables.
Printing over Wi-Fi is no problem because it is compatible with common authentication methods WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) and WCN (Windows Connect Now). This makes setting up printing over Wi-Fi easier, easier, and easier.
Speaking of print performance: the Canon Pixma iP7270 can print with standard ISO (A4) print speeds of up to 15ipm for black and white and up to 10ipm for color. Printing borderless or borderless photos at 4 x 6 inches takes just 21 seconds. You can also use this printer with the My Image Garden app. This software can create photo collages and calendars with photos stored on your PC. You can use this function as an optional function on this printer.
A printer that can be used to decorate an office or workspace, and even in a family room. Its presence reinforces the modern impression of space and is a solution to the needs of personal printing and all members of the family with the advantages of wireless and multiplatform (from mobile phones and tablets to computers with Windows or IOS). The installation is very simple and requires only one operation. After that, it can be used by anyone in the same WiFi network environment. Don’t worry, for you IOS users, all Apple devices with full Airprint are very compatible.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA iP7270 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com