Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver Download – With this Canon PIXMA iX6840 wireless printer, you can produce high-resolution color prints at 9600 x 2400 dpi. It can even print up to 13 x 19 “borderless and create a 4 x 6” color image in about 36 seconds. In addition, the Ethernet port and 802.11 b / g / n Wi-Fi have more options for printing from Wi-Fi and networks.
The advantage is that the iX6840 uses an automatic 150-sheet feeder for paper handling. It can print 14.5 images per minute in black and 10.4 images per minute, so you no longer have to worry about constantly loading paper. In addition to this, this printer has a configuration of 5 color cartridges, which enables excellent color reproduction of your images.
Other benefits of iX6840
Other features include automatic activation and deactivation of power management when the printer is not in use and compatibility with the PIXMA Printing Solutions smartphone application. In the appendix, the PIXMA iX6840 looks like most Canon inkjet printers but is wider. The glossy top is still a fingerprint magnet, and the slightly curved top still has some sort of Japanese lacquer case.
On the right side of the front side, there is three power button, paper feed, and wireless configuration. Two of them light up with white and the other with blue LEDs. There is no memory card slot or USB connection, although this is understandable when using the printer without an LCD monitor to select it.
Most importantly, the software that comes with the Canon PIXMA iX6840 includes Easy Web-Print, which is useful for capturing entire websites for printing, and My Image Garden, a fairly simple image editing program. Easy-PhotoPrint for Android and iOS are also available as separate downloads, so you can print wirelessly from your mobile device. When we tried this on a Samsung Galaxy SIII smartphone, it searched for a printer and connected without any problems.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com