Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download – With this Canon PIXMA iX6850 remote printer, you can produce highly targeted 9600 x 2400 dpi shading marks. It can even print up to 13 x 19 “borderless and create a 4 x 6” shadow image in about 36 seconds. Plus, with an Ethernet port and 802.11 b / g / n Wi-Fi, there are more ways to print from Wi-Fi and organizations.
The preferred location is that the iX6850 uses a 150 sheet feeder programmed to handle the paper. It can print 14.5 images at a time and 10.4 images at a time in the dark, so you don’t have to press a stack of paper all the time. In addition, this printer has 5 shading cartridges that allow you to incredibly shade your images.
In terms of part numbers, the PIXMA iX6850 looks like most Canon inkjet printers but is wider. The glossy top is still a fingerprint magnet, and the slightly bent top is actually a kind of Japanese finish.
In particular, the Canon PIXMA iX6850 comes with Easy Web-Print, which is useful for printing entire websites, and My Image Garden, a really simple image conversion program. Simple PhotoPrint for Android and iOS is also available as a separate download, so you can print remotely from your mobile phone. At the time of giving this photo of Samsung Galaxy SIII cell phone, it was looking for a printer and had no issues.
on the right side of the front panel, there are three feed brackets, a paper feed, and a remote control installation. Two of them are illuminated in white and the other with blue LEDs. The memory card cannot be opened or connected via USB, although it is a good idea to use the printer without an LCD display to select it.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com