Table of Contents
Canon Pixma MG2500 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MG2500 Driver Download – Therefore, Canon PIXMA MG2500 Speed & Quality Features Available FINE Features (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) which has been protected with 2pl on thin printing ink beads. There is a Hybrid Ink System on Canon PIXMA MG2500 that can consolidate shading ink for livelier hues and sharp content. PIXMA MG2500 can print B/W archives at quick speeds around. 8.0 ipm and shading reports extend from 4.0 ipm so we can print archives and website pages rapidly and pleasantly.
This Canon can scan with 48-bit shading profundity and in addition 600 x 1200 dpi which is great and dynamic. There is ink and FINE print heads in a single unit with four Color Cartridge System with high determination for most extreme shading 4800 x 600 dpi bringing about uncommon quality and detail.
Canon PIXMA MG2500 The Easy of Use Feature makes it simple to utilize Canon PIXMA MG2500. There is an element that can naturally turn on the printer each time you will utilize it like sending archives and photographs to be printed ie Auto Power On Feature. There are likewise unique channels to include photograph reports with new impacts, for example, angle eye, foundation obscure, little, delicate concentration, and toy camera.
The Main Features of Canon Pixma MG2500 Printer:
- Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of approx. 8.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and approx. 4.0 images per minute (ipm) for colour
- USB Cable NOT included. DOES include ink.
- Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
- Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x7, Mobile Operating Systems: Windows RT7
What’s more, can make groupings with extraordinary facial acknowledgment when will print photographs with My Image Garden programming. Canon PIXMA MG2500 Connectivity with Hi-Speed USB for super-quick association between the printer link to your PC at the season of the task.
Finally, Canon PIXMA MG2500 Printers with half-breed ink frameworks can consolidate shading ink objects with dark color ink to create lively hues and can deliver sharp content.
So the printed result will be great with shading determination up to 4800 x 600 dpi. FINE head print innovation in printing photographs and records with awesome outcomes. The body is perfect and extremely reasonable when put anyplace in the house is a backbone of Canon Inkjet PIXMA MG2500 All-In-One. Full HD Movie Print highlight can be utilized to print or change most loved video cuts from advanced cameras, for example, PowerShot Camera and VIXIA computerized camcorders or from Canon EOS Digital SLR Camera that is perfect with Quiet Mode includes so as not to stress irritating individuals around you when printing archives.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Images and References: Canon.com