Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2924 All-in-One Printer is a superior product from Canon. The Pixma MG2950 offers superior print, proofing, and duplicate capabilities. With a smaller and more attractive design, it works with execution support with a Wi-Fi connection. It is used for printing which is possibly controlled via a web organization.
There are several interesting features offered by Canon. This is intended to encourage us to use this Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer. The first is the PIXMA Cloud Link application which is useful for remotely printing Facebook collections or other online content with mobile phones. The Pixma MG2970 also supports leading cloud applications with easy and direct access to various online content. Files can be sent to printers via the Cloud Print App innovation remotely to recognize work styles without the need for a PC, which is portable, productive, and profitable.
Ij start canon Canon PIXMA MG2924
Your imagination will be more articulated and energized with the benefits of the Canon PIXMA MG2924 All-in-One printer. One of them is Easy Photo Print+. Which can be obtained through the provision of the Canon PRINT application. So you can easily print various welcome cards, photo series, and more. this by utilizing images from tablets, PC, or the Cloud in this electronic administration.
The Canon PIXMA MG2924 All-in-One printer will also not disturb the people around you. This is a direct result of the snappy start-up system Canon offers as Silent Mode, which is due to Silent Mode. those people will not know that you are printing. In addition, this printer will naturally turn on when a note is sent to the printer. And to set the time can also be turned off when not in use so as to save energy.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Images and References: Canon.com