Canon Pixma MG2980 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MG2980 Driver Download – Honestly, Canon All-in-One PIXMA MG2980 can likewise print/check remote systems remotely in light of the fact that it has worked in Wi-Fi Built-in availability with help for 802.11b/g/n standard for speedier system associations. On account of record printing and filtering capacities, there is no restriction to the number of PCs that can be utilized over the remote system can be effortlessly accomplished with the perfect rapid web for all relatives. The ink framework on Canon All-in-One PIXMA MG2980 applies 4 shading choices with uncommon dark ink for usage when printing Black and White archives.
The 4-shading inking framework including ink for the dark color is a different color based framework. This is done to enhance the execution of the printer in printing content archives to get the greatest outcomes and the ink twisting issue on the report can be considerably decreased and with stable soundness on water protection expanded to an abnormal state for customary paper usage. The ink beads of the Canon All-in-One PIXMA MG2980 are 2pl and with a print determination of up to 4800dpi and are fitted with a special FINE (Full Photo-Lithographic Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) print head.
This innovation is a 2-picolitre ink bead innovation that makes it workable for print heads to store phenomenal print quality with up to 4,800 x 600 dpi brings about excellent, without grain pictures.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.