Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MG3040 is a printer, scanner and copier with Wi-Fi availability and Cloud includes in one printer gadget perfect for home and office applications that need opportunity and simplicity of printing from tabs, cell phones, PCs or cameras advanced possessed.
Across the board shading printer, scanner and copier with Wi-Fi network and cloud highlights – perfect for home clients who need the opportunity to print from their tablet, cell phone, workstation, or camera.
There are a few essential advantages of Canon PIXMA MG3040 that can be utilized to copy, print and scan archives with Wi-Fi bolstered gadgets that are reasonable, Can interface with your cell phone or tab on Canon PRINT applications, can print from your most loved cloud benefit, Can print more number of pages with XL ink choices accessible, Can make with Easy-PhotoPrint + App.
However, for more points of interest, here are displayed some nitty gritty highlights and more detail on Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer. Simplicity of printing, scanning and copying records at home, marking in with Canon PIXMA MG3040 across the board to the adaptable remote wonderland for quick, basic printing and copying of archives.
Intended for all needs in day by day archive printing, from substantial obligation records to shading photographs, and in addition succinct and inviting on the work area. Having the capacity to print from a cell phone, tab, or advanced camera claimed is leeway controlled by Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer as it is upheld by Google Cloud Print App and Canon PRINT App for iOS and Android. With Canon PIXMA MG3040, it can likewise print remotely from cameras that help WLAN PictBridge App and there is an Access Point Mode App for versatile clients to interface with Canon PIXMA MG3040 printer without using Wi-Fi organize.
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can changes the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.