Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver Download
Worked in WiFi innovation enables it to effectively print and scan remotely for all intents and purposes anyplace around your house. Print flawless, borderless photos at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with the most extreme print shading goals of 4800 x 1200 dpi and the proclaimed FINE ink cartridges.
Setting up the Pixma MG3120 is simple, however, it does not have an LCD, so you’ll need to use the USB association with play out the remote arrangement (except if it has Wi-Fi Protected Setup on your switch). The documentation is first-rate, and the control board is exceptionally basic: A two-digit LED shows copy amount and messages, and Canon gives plainly marked catches and LED pointer lights for copying, scanning, and support errands. A Wi-Fi pointer sits on the facade of the unit, yet there are no card openings and no USB/PictBridge port. Paper dealing with on the Pixma MG3120 is simple (besides the programmed duplexing highlight): A front board unfurls to uncover a 100-sheet input zone.
The Pixma MG3120’s yield quality gives a false representation of the printer’s cost. Photos all alone paper looked very great, in spite of a marginally unnatural orange tint that was particularly perceptible on human appearances. On plain paper, shading designs looked sensibly precise, and content seemed dull and sharp, however grayscale illustrations tended a piece toward purple.
Print reports and website pages with fresh, clear content and dynamic hues while worked in Auto Duplex Printing enables it to naturally print on the two sides of the paper and can help decrease paper use and cost by up to 50 percent. Discussing web printing, Easy-WebPrint EX lets it effectively gather and consolidate numerous site pages to make and print your very own design.
It can even transform your HD Movie cuts into wonderful photos. Canon PIXMA MG3122 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner: Key Features: Print Speed Black: Up to 9.2 ipm; Color: Up to 5.0 ipm Print Resolution Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Built-in Wireless Energy Star guaranteed Replacement Ink CL-24XL and PG-240XL Black Ink Cartridges, CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridge Additional Specifications Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11n)
Print from various PCs Auto Duplex Print Auto Photo Fix II Borderless printing Fun Filter Effects Copier Settings: Color: Up to 20 seconds Scan Settings: Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi Paper and Media Compatibility: 100-sheet yield plate Media Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Canon Matte Photo Paper, U.S.# 10 Envelope
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x What’s Included Document Kit Installation CD-ROMs Power supply Power line USB link
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
- Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
- If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver Download Links
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver Download