Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MG3200 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3200 Driver Download – It’s easy to print, copy, and scan documents on the Canon PIXMA MG3200 with the All In One Wi-Fi feature that can be used anywhere. And the Canon PIXMA MG3200 comes with a compact FastFront design and is equipped with Auto Duplex. The Canon PIXMA MG3200 also supports printing using smartphones and Apple with the AirPrint feature.
In addition, the detailed features of the Canon PIXMA MG3200 begin with a compact design. While this all-in-one wireless printer is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity, the Canon MG3200 all-in-one printer is also capable of offering easy printing around the house from a PC as well as from any mobile device you own.
PIXMA MG3200 Print on wireless devices
PIXMA MG3200 is stylish and compact
Also present is the stylish and compact FastFront design that simplifies paper loading and makes it easy to replace the Canon PIXMA MG3200 ink cartridge to make it the ideal Canon inkjet printer complete with copier and scanner.
Smartphones and tablets are ready to use with the Canon PIXMA MG3200 printer device. There is a Canon Easy-PhotoPrint application that can give you flexibility in printing documents and can also be used to scan documents and directly save them to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets wherever you are.
The Canon PIXMA MG3200 printer also has support and cooperation with Apple’s AirPrint feature so that the Canon PIXMA MG3200 All In One Printer can also be used to print photo documents, emails, web pages, and other documents directly from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices without the need to connect with Canon USB cable.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Images and References: Canon.com