Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download – With the help of Canon’s FINE framework, which can easily change cartridges and add paper from the front of the copier because of its FastFront design, the PIXMA MG3220 can be used to print an unlimited number of beautiful photo prints at home up to an 8.5″ x 11″ size and create print goals with the most extreme shading up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
There is also My Image Garden software, which combines all of your favorite print features into one easy-to-use application, including Full HD Movie Print and features from Fun Filter Effects like Fish Eye and Blur Background. My Image Garden’s schedule view and face recognition features can also make it easier to take good photos. The My Image Garden software also provides creative layouts in various color schemes and designs for fun photo projects.
Print documents and website pages with vibrant colors and brand-new content, and use implicit auto duplex printing to automatically print on both sides of the page, which can cut your paper usage in half. With the Easy-WebPrint EX feature, web printing should also be possible, making it possible to easily gather and combine various website pages and print them in the proper format.
The Canon PIXMA MG3220 printer also functions as an Inkjet Photo Wireless PIXMA MG3220 All-In-One printer, which offers outstanding quality and comfort in a more compact package. Wi-Fi® technology was integrated, enabling easy wireless printing and scanning of documents from anywhere in the house. Its inherent similarity to AirPrint highlights how little setup is necessary to use prints directly from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch contact devices when using them remotely.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.