Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MG4180 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG4180 has very complete features for a printer. Pixma MG4180 AirPrint already supports wireless printing which allows users to directly print a file via an email cable, image, data, or website from an iOS device. So users don’t need to install any PC or printer drivers.
In addition, the MG4180 prints high-quality images. With one piece of packaging software, users can get high-quality HD compact HD cameras or Canon DSLR cameras, as well as hard copies that wizards are likely to optimize soon.
Training Prints supports a variety of connections, such as a Wi-Fi connection and a USB port. In normal use, you can print by connecting it to a computer or Mac.
On the other hand, it supports direct access from various widgets. With PictBridge, you can print them directly via USB.
Meanwhile, make 5 cartridges for the print function to produce vivid and vibrant colors on your prints. This is a very useful but useful font. The Canon PIXMA MG4100 is the recommended model.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection Canon PIXMA MG4180 Driver Download
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- First, Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- After that, Double Click on the driver software file
- Then, Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- Finally, If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA MG4180 Driver Download Links
Canon PIXMA MG4180 Driver Download Images and References: Canon.com