Canon PIXMA MG5630 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5630 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One printer offers superior quality, versatility and ease of use. With built-in Wi-Fi technology, you can easily print and scan wirelessly from almost anywhere in your home. Print beautiful, borderless photos at home up to 8.5 “x 11”, with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and five separate ink tanks.
Enjoy the color beauty of your photos by adding new effects like fisheye, thumbnail, toy camera, soft focus and blurred background before printing. With PIXMA Cloud Link, you can easily print images from CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Picasa online photo albums as well as templates with seasonal stationary and calendars from a Canon PIXMA compatible wireless all-in-one without a computer.
With AirPrint, you can print photos, email, web pages, and other documents wirelessly without installing device drivers. This saves time and ensures a smooth user experience. With integrated automatic two-sided printing, you can print on both sides of the paper automatically, reducing paper consumption and costs by up to 50%. The MG5320 also lets you print to CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc, and even turns your HD video clips into beautiful photos.
Canon Pixma MG5630 Printer Connection with Built-in Wi-Fi: Print and scan wirelessly from Wi-Fi® enabled computers throughout your home. Canon Print / Inkjet / Silve: Canon Print allows you to print or scan images or documents from a compatible mobile device.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.