Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MG6220 prints in black and white with 12.5 HDI and 9.3 HD. Moreover, the printer needs only 20 seconds to take a 4 x 6-inch borderless photo. With high-quality photo lab results, you can print directly at home. When printing HD movies, you can take photos from HD movies and print them as photos. So, you don’t have to worry about losing the photo while recording video. In addition to photos and documents, this printer has a CD compartment with which you can print directly to CD, DVD or Blu-ray.
With wireless network printing and the printer’s built-in cable, you can print with people connected to your network at the same time. You can also scan images and documents wirelessly from any computer on the network. In addition, this printer is compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google can print.
Most importantly, with automatic two-sided printing, you can print on both sides of the page without having to turn the pages manually. You can now easily create two-sided documents and reduce paper consumption by up to 50%. In addition, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX makes printing from any website easily with just the parts you need. In addition, you can even move clips to different pages, resize, cut, and save the layout as a PDF file. You can also use the printer to index the prints of all your photos, print directly from your smartphone, memory card or USB key, and create photo identifiers.
Additionally, you can easily scan documents with Canon PIXMA MG6220. You can start scanning from your computer or scanner. Regardless of the method, the scanner automatically recognizes the type of document to be scanned and applies the appropriate settings. If the scan needs to be corrected, the printer’s Auto Document Fix or Auto Photo Fix II function solves problems such as discolored printing, overexposure, underexposure, and skin tone.
The copy function allows standard one-sided and two-sided copies. Use a copier to enlarge or reduce images or documents to only 25% of their original size and up to 4 times their original size.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Download Links