Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Download – Canon MG6250 is a good choice for people who like to take pictures. It has an excellent scanner and produces very high-quality photos. There are many other features, including Wi-Fi and Ethernet support, direct CD / DVD printing, and two paper trays.
Both can hold up to 150 sheets of paper at a time. The tray can automatically detect the type of paper loaded, so you do not need to select the paper type in the printer driver when switching between media.
Canon rated the PIXMA MG6250 faster than younger models and set 12.5 ppm for black printing and 9.3 ppm for color. We do not see this speed. Printing black text on five pages is 7.9 pages per minute, although a 20-page document increases that speed to 9.0 pages per minute. Interestingly, fast printing options that are on par with Canon’s design don’t add speed.
The MG6250 scanner has a high optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi and a variety of colors. We can reproduce fine shadows from our test images accurately even in areas of high contrast. We are also impressed by the clarity of small details, such as iris. We are fans of Canon’s versatile scanner interface, which supports image preview and settings and offers you advanced color control and image correction in advanced settings.
This is a well-designed, convenient, and versatile universal device for personal clients or photo lovers. Small improvements from the previous model will make printing a little faster and clearer, and with the implementation of the upcoming cloud printing system, it will likely remain at the forefront in competitive mode.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Download Links