Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MG7750 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7750 is a simple and efficient printer. This printer has a beautiful shape. It has an optimal print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dots per inch (dpi).
This is of course because it has 6 individual ink tanks for black, black, cyan, magenta, yellow, and gray pigments. The basic color of the PIXMA MG7750 printer is black, among its similar series it does not have other colors.
Due to its multifunctional features, this printer can print wirelessly; and perform printing, copying, scanning, cloud printing, and Ethernet connections.
The print speed for black or monochrome is approximately 15.0 images per minute (ipm) under normal conditions. Meanwhile, the color print speed is around 10.0ipm. What’s special is, that the speed of printing photos in borderless mode with full color on average is 21 seconds. However, to perform duplex printing, this machine usually does it automatically. In addition, the compatible paper sizes of this printer are plain A4, A5, B5, and letter sizes. For those who don’t want to use a computer, this printer can also print directly from a disc. This can be done by installing software on the machine.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA MG7750 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com