Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MG8120 has a 3.5 inch LED screen that allows a user to view, edit and select images for computerless printing by connecting directly to a camera.
The controls light up when needed and disappear when not needed. The layout is very similar to the normal design of the Canon control panel, including the three buttons to select the options that are displayed on the screen.
In addition to users of Canon EOS or PowerShot DSLR cameras, HD video images on pause can be converted to prints by using the Full HD video printing function.
The Canon Pixma MG8120 works like a flatbed scanner and can measure documents 8.5 × 11.7 inches. Various functions are designed to facilitate scanning. This includes automatic document correction with automatic correction of area-related data. This function gives the possibility of darkening documents in order to get a clear contrast with the text and allows the reproduction of true colors and tones from photo scanning.
The scan function also includes the automatic scan mode, which allows the scan to be identified and saved, and the correct settings for this type of scan are calculated.
More about the printer
The MG8120 also performed well in terms of graphic quality and acceptability for text. In our text tests, more than half of the fonts were found to be easy to read and well-formed at 6 points, some exceeding the two 5-point threshold values. As with any inkjet, text on plain paper did not look as sharp as you would like a resume, for example. However, for anything below this level of quality, it is easily suitable for most uses, unless you need small, unusual fonts.
The graphics in our tests provided vivid, fully saturated colors with only minor flaws. For example, I saw subtle stripes, but in standard mode only. Thin, clear lines usually disappear on a black background, but this is a common problem for printers. The MG8120 does it better than most others.
PIXMA MG8120 FAQs
How to Canon mg8120 wireless setup?
Please Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once. then follow the further instruction below.
Is Canon mg8120 Airprint compatible?
The Wi-Fi feature enables you to print your photos and scan wirelessly from your iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver Download Links