Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver Download – The advantage of this printer that Scrollwheel makes it easier to navigate in the menu. fast prints; excellent print and text quality; integrated media card slots, PictBridge connector and IrDA connector; many functions of photo manipulation.
However, the PictBridge port cannot be used to connect USB storage devices, no integrated networking; LCD smaller than its predecessor.
Although the Canon Pixma MP800r is expensive, it is a great all-in-one camera for photo enthusiasts and home users who want excellent print quality and fast printing. You can get an all-in-one photo for less if you don’t need fast print speeds.
The Pixma MP800r is a monster printer. It measures over 18 cm wide, 16.5 cm deep and 9 cm high – make sure you have office space. The aesthetics of the Pixma printers 2006 are dominated by polished silver plastic with bright black panels.
As with the Pixma MP800, the cover of the scanner opens and shows a flat-screen scanner with the size A4. In the cover, behind the protective platinum, there is a slide / negative scanner and pockets for the slides and negatives. The cover consists only of scanning thick books.
The Pixma MP800r offers roughly the same functionality as the MP800.
Hence, the lack of a fax function makes this device photo-centric. If you need a fax feature, see the HP Photosmart C7180. When printing photos, you can print without a computer using the IrDA port, memory card slots, or PictBridge port. One of the missing features of this printer is the ability to use the PictBridge port to connect a USB storage device, e.g. B. to connect a USB device.
Finally, this function is for photo-centered printers such as Most of these printers allow you to print images from a USB device, with some you can even switch files between the memory card and the USB device.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.