Canon Pixma MX924 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MX924 Driver Download – All things considered, Canon MX924 is accessible some extremely helpful capacities for clients with WiFi and Ethernet availability on versatile printing bolstered with AirPrint which can print over the web on 7.5cm TFT screen with 2-sided printing alternatives, quality photographs and examined CD prints, 2-sided 35-page ADF and cloud checks.
In Canon MX924 there are a few sorts of paper that can be utilized, among others; Envelopes, Glossy Photo Paper “Ordinary Use” (GP-501), High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gleam (SG-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Plain Paper and T-shirt Transfer (TR-301).
For more detail read Canon PIXMA MX924 which incorporates high efficiency with an intense All-In-One Office with capable 5-ink All-ink that offers XL and XXL inks, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and ADF choices with 2 pages and Direct Disk Print.
Here is a portion of the advantages illustrated on the official canon site page: Auto Document Feeder is fit for up to 35-page 2-sided for checking, duplicating and faxing Direct Disk Print and 2-sided for cutting edge printing media taking care of, advantageous with a 250-sheet high – limit paper plate, A4 ISO ESAT for quick printing with 15 ipm mono/10 ipm shading, a huge Canon Pixma MX924 printer with Dual Function Panel for easy to understand in shading TFT show 7.5cm (3.0 “), gainful and effective Office All-In-One printer, Supported Apple AirPrint to print from, and output to cell phones/tablets.
Up to 1000 monochrome pages print with discretionary XXL monochrome ink and 5 singular ink framework for prevalent prints with discretionary XL limit ink tanks.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.