Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MX925 is a powerful and productive multi-function printer that offers XL and XXL ink, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and ADF options from 35 pages. Enhanced media management with 250-sheet paper trays, duplex printing, and direct disk printing.
Scan, copy, or fax two-sided documents using a 35-sided document server. A large 250-sheet tray means you spend less time loading paper, and automatic two-sided printing reduces the amount of paper you use.
The PIXMA MX 925 is a large car with the same “shiny black box” design that is now a Canon trademark for the PIXMA lineup. The above is a folding paper bin for the 35-sheet Automatic Document Server (ADF), which is a duplex device, so you can scan and copy documents from both sides.
At the front edge of the scanner’s corner is the main control panel, which has a dual function panel with two buttons, and four mode buttons for scanning, copying, sending faxes, and menus, which display various function labels.
There is no memory card slot, it is understandable inside the device, and the USB connector on the front panel is difficult to access. If you want to print documents from a USB stick, you also need to access printing options that are more sophisticated and less intuitive.
What The Best Features of PIXMA MX925?
PIXMA MX925 is able to Print up to 1000 monochrome Pages
Does PIXMA MX925 have TFT display?
It has 7.5cm (3.0”) color TFT display with Dual Function Panel
Does PIXMA MX925 Support SmartPhone?
Using PIXMA MX925, you can Print from smartphone, or scan to your smartphones/tablets.
Does it support Apple AirPrint ?
Yes, it is Apple AirPrint supported
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com