Canon PIXMA TR4570S Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TR4570S Driver Download – One of the Canon PIXMA TR4570S printer specifications that really helps users is the Auto Duplex Printing feature. With this feature, users can save paper usage when printing two-sided documents (front and back), without having to bother turning the paper manually.
At the top of the printer, there is a paper tray for scanning and copying paper. The existence of this tray allows users to copy paper without having to open the scanner lid. This is certainly a distinct advantage in terms of effectiveness and time efficiency that can be obtained. As for the left side of the printer, there are several numeric keys and settings.
Talking about the printer facilities on the back of the Canon Pixma TR4570S printer, there are three ports. The first port functions as a plug for the USB Printer cable for connection needs via cable. The other two ports are located underneath it functions as a telephone cable connection for fax functions, while the other port is for connecting to other telephone equipment.
On the front side of the printer, there is a paper tray for printing needs that is easy to open and close. When the paper is placed, the paper will automatically be pulled and printed on the back, not the front. Therefore, make sure that the blank side of the paper is facing down. Thus the information about the Canon Pixma TR4570S Printer specifications in this article.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA TR4570S Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com