Canon PIXMA TR4570S Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TR4570S Driver Download – One of the specifications of the Canon PIXMA TR4570S printer that really helps users is its automatic two-sided printing feature. This feature allows users to save paper when printing double-sided (single-sided and double-sided) documents without having to manually rotate the paper.
Canon PIXMA TR4570S printer is classified as a wireless printer with Wi-Fi connectivity features for printing. For other options, this Canon printer is also equipped with a USB printer slot.
There is a paper tray at the top of the printer for scanning and copying paper requests. The presence of the tray allows users to copy paper without opening the scanner lid. This is definitely a time-efficient and effective advantage that can be achieved. There are several numeric and parameter keys on the left side of the printer.
There are three ports on the back of the Canon Pixma TR4570S printer for printing installation. The first port serves as the USB printer cable jack for cable connection requirements. The other two ports below are used as telephone line connections for faxing, while the other port is used for connection to other telephone devices.
There is a paper tray on the front of the printer for printing which is easy to open and close. When the paper is loaded, the paper will be automatically pulled out and printed on the back, not the front. Then make sure the position of the white card is facing down.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA TR4570S Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com