Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA TR8500 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TR8500 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TR8500 is a home printer that can deal with all your business needs from records, reports, faxes and scans to your home needs, for example, home work printing, show tickets and family photos of the Canon Pixma TR8500 printer you’ve secured. With front and back paper, 5 ink framework, 1 memory card opening, and amazing association choices, you’ll have the option to deal with everything. With the Canon Pixma TR8500 printer can print remotely from iPad or PC or cell phone, fax and scan with a couple of taps on a 4.3-inch contact screen and even print staggering pictures with a Canon Pixma TR8500 printer.
Canon Pixma TR8500 Printer includes an adaptable paper support with front and back feed capacities. Fax, copy and scan numerous page archives rapidly and effectively with 20-sheet programmed record feeder (ADF). Canon Pixma TR8500 Printer accompanies five individual ink frameworks, simply supplant the ink tank that runs out.
You can print straightforwardly from the Evon and iPad through the Airbrint include. Use applications from Canon to print effectively from your preferred cell phones. With the Canon Pixma TR8500 printer worked in fax and 20 ADF sheets, the Canon Pixma TR8500 printer is prepared for any capacity.
Natural control with user interface and 4.3 “contact screen LED printer Canon Pixma TR8500 Easy to use to print your photos straightforwardly from your memory card Plug your Bluetooth on a Canon Pixma TR8500 printer will likewise permit you to print and scan legitimately from your cell phone or tablet.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.