Canon PIXMA TS5320 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA TS5320 Drivers Download – Save your time and money with the Canon PIXMA TS5320 Wireless Inkjet Printer. This printer is for home users who need a device for printing, scanning, and copying. It offers a hassle-free arrangement and is anything but difficult to use and control from your cell phone.
Meet the Pixma TS5320, a dynamic and minimal multi-job printer that’s anything but difficult to organize and much easier to use. The Pixma TS5320 is ideal for printing reports and photos – including square images – especially from your phone.
Set up your printer in minutes with a remote worker and use the Canon Print app to print instantly. The Pixma TS5320 is fun and functional. It has a 2-cartridge fine cross ink frame for easy ink replacement, and another structure with a 1.44 inch OLED display and an implied status bar that you can use to check what’s happening. goes with your printer, without dropping anything The PIXMA TS5320 remote control is a simple, versatile printer that meets your different printing needs.
With Wi-Fi, you can print remotely from workstations, tablets, and mobile phones. An inherent 1.44 inch OLED display screen with clear mounts lets you legitimately monitor print settings and printer activities.
The TS5320 features a 4800 x 1200 dpi print target and is equipped to print recordings and messages to rich and stunning photos up to 8.5 x 14 inches. Limitless printing is also possible with sizes up to 8.5 x 11 inches and the device comes with an 8.5 x 11.7-inch flatbed scanner with a 1200 x 2 optical target 400 dpi for crisp, shaded, and precise scanning Allow copying.
The device creates up to 99 duplicates in a row with shadow copies of around 4 ipm. Highlights of copying include auto feeding, side copying, and 25-400% shrink / enlarge. To keep up with your trades, the printer has a 100 sheet paper strip on the front and a 100 sheet plate on the back. Unity’s conservative plan across the board lends itself to virtually any home or small office.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA TS5320 Drivers Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com