Canon PIXMA TS6010 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS6010 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma TS6010 multifunction photo printer is a compact home printer called hometown. The Canon Pixma TS6010 Canon One-One is a customizable daytime printer. It is up to him to print quality paper, delivery labels, envelopes, concert tickets, or family photos and make sure everything looks best.
This versatile and versatile printer is easy to install wherever you want to use it at home. The Pixma TS6010 printer is very suitable and looks very good because of its black color.
The PIXMA TS6010 printer is your answer as you can use any device with wifi usage method via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, and most importantly via CLOUD4. Not only that, but it also supports the iPhone / iPad, which makes it very different from other home printers for PCs and tablets you use even with a Mac or PC.
Enjoy the incredible performance with five Canon PIXMA TS6010 inkjet printing systems, detailed documents, high output speed, and the ability to print beautiful photos without borders Are you looking for a simple high-quality print at home? Introducing the Canon Pixma TS6010 All-in-One Inkma Printer.
The versatile features of the Canon Pixma TS6010 provide paper support with front and back paper preparation capabilities. Get inspired by creativity and print stunning photos and documents with Canon TS6010’s special color system.
The PIXMA TS6010 is the perfect all-in-one anywhere in the home, easy to use, and delivers the best results of all time in any room in your home with unlimited Wi-Fi photo printer support.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.