Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA TS704 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS704 Driver Download – This printer has the advantage of being a large ink printer and is supported by a three-line black and white LCD display which allows you to easily adjust the progress of your work. Oh yes, when you buy a new one, make sure you have a warranty card in the box and the Canon Ts704 CD driver so that you can more easily install it on your laptop with the printer.
The 5-ink feature lets you print easily with the 350-paper holder that fits in front of your printer. Canon Pixma TS704 is wireless supported, making it easy to work anywhere in your bedroom or at home.
The ts704 printer is highly recommended for use in your office network as it can connect via Ethernet and support the cloud or your smartphone.
This Canon Pixma TS704 printer is very stylish because it supports LCD ink which is visible in front of your printer. This printer also supports two-sided ADF with large ink cartridge support or is commonly referred to as XL cartridge size so you can print a lot, although that is not a problem with this printer.
Quality in a simple package
With this space-saving design, quality is never compromised. Create crisp text documents with special pigment black ink or record your memories with bright, high-quality photos.
Connect your smart device wirelessly and print with the push of a button. For live use, download the Canon Print app and use the intuitive user interface to quickly and easily print or copy with the smartphone copy function. The PIXMA Cloud Link app allows you to print directly from the cloud, including Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote.
Canon Pixma TS704 is highly recommended for large offices or businesses.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA TS704 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com