Canon PIXMA TS705 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS705 Driver Download – Despite its compact size, the Pixma TS705 has five unique inks. It adds black pigment to regular black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks for a richer print. It is also compatible with Smart Voice Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
Ideal for encrypting documents, as large images lack sharpness and color clarity. The average cost per print is 7 cents. It’s not the cheapest on the market, but it’s not the most expensive either.
However, if you are looking for a scanner you may be disappointed. The printer doesn’t have a traditional flatbed scanner and instead uses an app for your smartphone that lets you take a photo of the item and then send it to the printer via WiFi. The copy isn’t as good as the scanner or as fast, but you can edit the image before printing.
The LED indicator on the front of the printer is a nice touch as it is in sleep mode and shows the current level of the ink tank for each color. The weak point is that the light is too dim, making the letters on the screen a little difficult to read. Canon Easy-Photoprint Editor software also loads onto my computer so that you can design and print printable DVDs, among other things.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA TS705 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com