Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA TS8130 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS8130 Driver Download – Before we begin the setup of PIXMA TS8130, we are going to review the features of the printer. The Canon PIXMA TS8130 Printer is also called the Canon PIXUS TS8130 Printer which has the main features, which are appearing in three body colors according to the stylish “Color Variations” for your home interior design. The colors are black, white, and red. Of course, it is a familiar and familiar color with style as well as life.
The mainstay, you can adjust the cartridge by only replacing the ink that has been reduced. It can be done because there is an “independent ink tank” so it is more economical because you can only refill the ink and refills that run out.
In addition, the ink tanks can be selected according to the number and frequency of printing. In addition to the standard capacity type, a small capacity type is available. It comes with a movable 4.3-type touch panel. You can process various operations comfortably because the angle can be adjusted freely on the front.
Moreover, it adopts a touch panel with high sensitivity and can operate intuitively even with a light touch. Printing smartphone photos is very easy with “Suma Photo Print”. You can print the collected images on the smartphone directly.
The paper feed can be selected in place and using “Paper Feeding 2 Ways.” Paper can be arranged in two places, the paper feed tray, and the front paper feed cassette.
Finally, go ahead and print everyday events and SNS photos, and more. The compact body is easy to use at a size that is becoming the new standard printer that has unmodified intelligence and ease of use.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Images and References: Canon.com