Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA TS8270 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS8270 Driver Download – Canon Pixma TS8270 is a wireless photo printer that makes it easy to print photos from anywhere. This printer is also supported by a 4.3-inch wide touchscreen for easy operation. This Canon photo printer also supports automatic duplex printing, so you can print two-sided or two-sided photos.
What is the Print Resolution of Canon PIXMA TS8270 ?
Canon PIXMA TS8270 can print up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
What are the connectivities of Canon PIXMA TS8270?
It has 3 connectivities, they are Bluetooth, Wireless, and USB
What is Canon PIXMA TS8270 Dimensions (W x D x H)?
The PIXMA TS8270 Dimensions (W x D x H) is 373 x 319 x 140 mm
Advantages of Canon Pixma TS8270 Wireless Photo Printer
- Auto Duplex feature: print a two-sided document
- Can print wireless photos from smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- Print from Android and iOS with third-party applications.
- Compact size, fit placed anywhere
- There are 45 templates available for printing, suitable for scrapbooks, gift wrapping, and book covers
- Wireless connection supports Wireless PictBridge, Mopria, AirPrint, Bluetooth, Direct Wireless
The advantages of the Canon Pixma TS8270 are printing, scanning, and copying photos. The printing speed on A4 sheets reaches 15 ipm for black and 10 ipm for color. The print volume can hold paper from 30 to 100 sheets
Canon Pixma TS8270 is a wireless photo printer that can print documents up to A4 size. You can print anywhere, both with a smartphone and with a laptop. This printer supports Bluetooth and WiFi Direct connections.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA TS8270 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com