Canon PIXMA TS8270 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS8270 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma TS8270 is an all-in-one or multifunction printer that is perfect for a variety of daily or home office needs. With printer ideas and concepts that emphasize advanced images, this printer really supports printing on various media, especially stickers.
Canon TS series is different from other printers, with a sticker printing model that is very easy to do by running the Nail Sticker Creator bundling application, you can print more than hundreds of attractive templates and image designs. In addition, this printer can also be relied upon for photo printing needs.
Not only provides benefits for female users, but this printer is also suitable for use by all people because the Canon Pixma TS8270 Printer has very satisfying connectivity in terms of connectivity. The reason is, this printer supports wireless or wireless networks combined with a color TFT touch screen measuring 4.3 inches (10.8 cm). The specifications of this printer make it capable of printing documents on both sides automatically.
Another specification of the Canon Pixma TS8270 Printer is the embedded USB 2.0 slot and memory card slot, where this feature allows users to connect this printer with smartphone phones, memory cards, and other devices that contain the files you want to print. This printer is also classified as Canon’s newest wireless AIO Printer.
Lastly, this printer is specially designed with various options, making it complete for the needs of printing documents and other important files at home. Other Canon Pixma TS8270 printer specifications are the print speed embedded in it, there is an ISO standard (A4): Black up to 15.0ipm and color 10.0ipm. The recommended number of printed documents ranges from 30-100 pages per day.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA TS8270 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com