Canon PIXMA TS9152 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9152 Driver Download – The TS9152 has a body to give space and besides usability. At the point when the printer gets print help, the administrator board opens and the paper leaves plate expands consequently; the paper leaves plate stops when the power is killed.
The TS9152 accompanies a back feeder plate that gives 100 sheets of plain A4 paper. It additionally underpins various sorts and sizes of paper, for example, envelopes, box sizes, and new cards. What’s more, the TS9152 highlights the front paper feed plate for plain paper. With each of these plates, various sorts of paper can be obliged, enabling speedy printing without changing the paper.
Canon Print Inkjet Smartphone application for direct picture printing, scanning, and cloud printing. It enables users to scan photos and archives straightforwardly to a cell phone on iOS or Android over a Wi-Fi remote system, and supports direct printing of PDFs, pictures, and pages from a cell phone without the requirement for a PC, carrying more accommodation to the print work each day. The IOS variant must be iOS7.0 or later. Android ™ rendition must be Android 4.0 or higher.
Supports box – Photo paper measure for Instagram photo printing. TS9152 Supports new size box (127mm x 127mm) for Instagram Print photos effectively and in a flash with no required cutting, making it simpler to make a way of life picture as it were. The size of the case is additionally extraordinary for making cards or decorations. Give 2-sheet paper another approach to various media.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.