Canon PIXUS XK90 Driver Download
Canon PIXUS XK90 Driver Download – The printing speed is about 4 seconds faster than the conventional model. You can print photos more conveniently. This saves you the hassle of changing the front and back of the paper and saves paper. It’s a handy feature for printing web pages and large amounts of documents.
Display the QR code for a direct connection on the printer’s LCD screen. Just charge it and the connection setup is done without entering an SSID or password. You can directly print not only smartphone photos but also documents. You can also save scanned images on your smartphone or print cloud data. The user interface is easier to see and usability has been improved. It also has an “automatic photo correction function for smartphones” that reduces printing errors when printing from a smartphone. You can also see useful information and announcements in the banner at the top of the TOP screen.
Improving the quality of photos is an endless task for Pixus. The premium 6-color hybrid ink installed in the XK series further expands the color gamut of glossy paper. In addition, the photo blue ink reduces grain and enables even finer rendering.
Uses letter-resistant pigmented black ink. It has a high density of dark black and high contrast, making even thin letters and lines crisp and clear. Not only is it great for printing addresses on postcards and envelopes, but also for reproducibility of brushed parts like brush letters.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXUS XK90 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com