Table of Contents
Canon TS9140 Driver Download
Do you want to set up TS9140? you should download the Canon TS9140 Driver on the table below. To begin Ij start canon TS9140, please follow the steps below to set up the PIXMA TS9140. However, before that, you require to understand the functions of the printer.
First, Canon TS9140 is capable of supporting multiple printings including wireless printing. Erbrent service feature, Mopria service feature, and Canon Print Service feature. Create e-mail and print messages, photos, documents, or web pages directly from iOS and Android™ directly.
Additionally, no need to connect to a computer or install a printer driver at all. You only need to send a print job over a Wi-Fi network to get high-quality printing right away! Phones and tablets are useful tools for checking email, photos, documents, or surfing the web.
The pros and cons of Canon Pixma TS9140
The Canon Pixma TS9140 All-in-One Photo Inkjet Printer realizes transparent and more pleasing mobile printing that combines work efficiency and greater flexibility. iOS version must be iOS4.2 or later, Android™ version must be 4.4.2 or later.
What’s more, there is also the Pixma Cloud Link application for direct Facebook albums and online content without a PC on the Pixma TS9140 All-in-one photo inkjet printer. Canon Pixma TS9110 has many popular applications in the cloud that can be accessed easily and directly to various available online content.
Without the need for a computer or portable device, users can print directly from the printer online content, including albums, and social networking sites such as the Facebook service. Photos from free web albums, such as Canon Image Getaway. Images, PDF files, and documents from storage sites like Dropbox. And templates from Canon Creative Park.
It opens a new and more convenient printing era. Compatibility with Google Cloud Print for remote document and photo printing. The Canon Pixma TS9140 supports an all-in-one photo inkjet printer with Google Cloud Print™, which allows images, documents, or emails from a Google account to be sent to the printer via remote cloud printing technology, allowing you to print efficiently and easily without the need for a PC.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Images and References: Canon.com