Canon WG7440 Driver Download
Canon WG7440 Driver Download – With the new WG7400 series, employees can use their work time efficiently by reducing the total cost of ownership and minimizing the need for ongoing maintenance. These series are intended to print in high volume. They can print up to 25,000 pages in monochrome and 23,000 pages in color.
The best features of WG7400
- Easy Maintenance – only 1 replaceable part
- Mobile printing and scanning support
- Print head spans the full width of pages to achieve super-fast print speeds
- 50 Sheet Multi-purpose tray
- Single Pass Duplex ADF
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- 550 Sheet Paper Trays
- A3 color business inkjet for high-volume, high-speed printing
- 5″ Colour touch screen
- Colour Scanning
More importantly, regular paper feeding helps limit the frequency of paper jams. It is an eco-friendly, self-service design that includes automatic standby and shutdown options that meet global environmental standards.
In addition, this series supports current and diverse workflows using Canon’s intuitive inkjet technology to maximize efficiency, reduce the need for ongoing maintenance, and ultimately reduce the total cost of ownership for fewer resources.
Finally, find out how speed, quality, and comfort combine to create a visionary result. This versatile series was developed for A3 printing and can meet all the needs of small businesses.
Canon WG7440 Frequently Asked Questions
How fast does Canon WG7440 print?
Deliver high-speed prints at up to 80 pages per minute and rapid scans with ADF functionality
Can Canon WG7440 print wirelessly?
Yes, it can. Connect to Wi-Fi and print with Mopria (Android), Apple AirPrint (iOS), or Canon PRINT Business mobile app
Why choosing Canon WG7440 printer/copier?
Canon WG7440 can print up to 25,000 pages in monochrome and 23,000 pages in color.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.